Welcome to Haverhill Plastering, my name is Nigel White. I have been involved in plastering for 30 years. I have a wide range of experience on all types of contracts/small works. These include barn conversions, new-builds, extensions, complete refurbishments and any jobs ranging from plastering one wall to completing a whole house. I can supply the materials required if necessary along with the costing price.
I have a NVQ level 2 in solid plastering and floor screeding. I am fully insured and I pride myself with being efficient, clean and tidy with prompt time keeping. I also have a good customer care service. Please contact me if you require a free no obligation free quote for any works that are required.
List of services:
Dry Lining | Dot and Dab
Plastering covers a wide range of areas:
1. Rendering interior block work walls with a sand cement material ready to take a finishing coat of plaster when dry can be decorated to your required colour.
2. Rendering can also be applied on to exterior blockwork, brickwork and mesh to a flat finish with a waterproof admix and when dry can be masonry paint.
3. Plastering also covers skimming of old walls where needed. You can have your pattern ceilings made flat, ready for decorating.
A coving service is available:
1. There are a wide variety of coving styles. For example, basic coving leading to Edwardian coving (ceiling roses).
2. Aertex removal can also be undertaken depending on the condition of the ceilings. A new ceiling may be required before skimming is applied.
3. Dry lining is used on a wide variety of properties. This includes extensions, new-builds and older properties. Dry lining includes:
> Screwing plasterboards to timber.
> Metal studding.
> Applied to blockwork using a dry wall adhesive.
Floor screeding is exercised to leave a smooth, flat finish to apply floor coverings e.g. for covering kings span floor insulation, concrete, block and beam floors and over a polythene membrane laid at the customers required level.
A painting and decorating service is available. Along with small building works considered e.g refurbishments, kitchens and bathrooms.
6 Wellum Close
Suffolk CB9 8JE
Telephone: 07718 314270